Frequently asked questions
What kinds of products can we have in our vending machine?
We sell a huge variety of products in our vending machines - much more than most of our competitors. Our range includes Coca Cola to Pepsi, Gatorade, Spring Water, Up 'n Go, Dare Iced Coffee milk, Breaka milk, IceBreak milk, Maltesers, Cherry Ripe, Cadbury Twirl, Mother, Red Bull, Kettle chips, Tuna To Go, orange juice, apple & mango juice - the list is endless. What's more, we are constantly introducing new products to the range and trying out promotional products.
Who owns the vending machine in our workplace?
Robinson's Vending owns the vending machine/s we place into your workplace. We are responsible for all servicing, cleaning and filling of the vending machine/s. We are fully insured for product and public liability.
What do we need to do once the machine is installed in our workplace?
Enjoy it! Honestly, you do not need to do anything. We will work around your operating hours and will fill the workplace vending machine usually weekly during a time frame that suits you.
How much commission can we earn?
This is a big question! We are ever-grateful for your business and our commissions are generous. It can add up to quite a large sum. It is usually paid quarterly into your nominated bank account. Commissions vary enormously from one site to the next and they depend largely on the site turnover and the prices of the individual products in the machines. However, we find that our machines generally turnover more than product than our competitor's machines - meaning more commission for you - this is because we know how to maximise sales and profits to earn you the most commission possible!
Will we have lots of different people coming into our workplace to fill/service the machine?
No! That's the beauty of Robinson's Vending. You will have the same person filling your machine each week - with a rare exception.
If Robinson's Vending is a small business, doesn't that mean the prices of the product won't be as competitive?
Not at all. Our prices are often lower than those in our competitor's machines. We want to keep our customers happy and keeping our products priced well is one way we do this. Although we are considered a small business, we buy in large quantities, therefore securing an excellent price. We are large enough to provide excellent turnover of products while small enough to maintain great customer service.
How often do you need to fill/service the machine?
Usually we refill snack vending machines and drink vending machines weekly. However depending on how busy your site is, it could be slightly more or less often. All our machines are connected using a remote monitoring system, so we always know when they need refilling.
What happens if there is a problem?
Easy. Please contact us by phoning, texting or emailing (all our vending machines have our phone number and email clearly displayed). We will come out to the site as quickly as possible - usually the same day, but always within 48 hours and we will fix the problem (even on weekends).
What is the process for getting a machine installed in our workplace?
Please start by contacting us - call, email or even text and we'll call you back! We will have a quick chat to discuss the needs of your employees/customers, followed by a visit from our rep to view the site. Soon after we will deliver the machine, set it up and you'll have a fully-operating vending machine in your lunch room!
Are we locked into a contract with Robinson's Vending?
For the majority of the time, no, we do not lock you into a contract. We are so confident in our service we are certain you will be kept happy, therefore you are welcome to discontinue the service at any time. For some particular sites where multiple machines are required, we may ask that you sign a 24-month contract after a 3-month trial period.
What sets Robinson's Vending apart from the competitors?
- Robinson's Vending is an independently-owned vending business. This means we can supply products from all different brands (such as Coca Cola, Pepsi, Smiths chips, Kettle chips, Schweppes, Cadbury, Nestle etc). Other large vending operators that offer vending solutions are limited to their own brands.
- As we are a small vending machine business you have the same person filling your vending machine each time (particularly important for high-security areas or for areas where an induction or visitors pass needs to be obtained before entering the site).
- We offer generous commissions on sales.
- Our Service! The real reason for choosing Robinson's Vending has to be experienced to be understood - We know a vending machine is supposed to provide a convenient source of snacks for your employees and customers and a handy income for your work social fund - it's not something you want to be worrying about or having to keep an eye on. We understand this, so we work hard to provide a service that is reliable, simple and that you don't need to think about - except for when you want a drink! We appreciate your business and work hard to keep you happy!
- We are a 100% Australian business!
We offer free vending machines to workplaces throughout Brisbane, Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast! Our sister company offers vending machines in Adelaide, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney and Darwin.
Vending machines Australia.